Guess what? While watching the World Cup game, I made a new friend. He's a husky dog from Alaska. (I forgot his name but I'll find out tomorrow.) He's just like me because he's on a trip with a teacher too! Her names is Marta and she's a Spanish professor at the University of Alaska and she's part of the Embassy program, just like Sra. Dana. Marta is taking pictures of her husky to show her students in Alaska. She has ten sled dogs at home and she practices sled dog sports.
13 July 2010
A new friend
Guess what? While watching the World Cup game, I made a new friend. He's a husky dog from Alaska. (I forgot his name but I'll find out tomorrow.) He's just like me because he's on a trip with a teacher too! Her names is Marta and she's a Spanish professor at the University of Alaska and she's part of the Embassy program, just like Sra. Dana. Marta is taking pictures of her husky to show her students in Alaska. She has ten sled dogs at home and she practices sled dog sports.